Our unique strength as a recruitment company is that we specialise in finding and placing management and specialists in four distinct fields - Finance, IT, Engineering as well as Supply Chain/Freight.
Clients and candidates benefit from our structured understanding of the needs of these industries, backed by many years of experience through boom times and recessions. We create opportunities around talent and engage with clients in harnessing and retaining this valuable resource. We proactively match professionals to clients so that both benefit from the combination.
The ADvTECH Limited Group continues to benchmark itself against the relevant Department of Trade and Industry codes, the Employment Equity Act and the JSE Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) index.
Our high standard of corporate responsibility is recognised year on year by our inclusion in the Johannesburg Stock Exchange Social Responsibility Index. This index measures the degree to which listed companies have successfully integrated economic, social and environmental principles, and corporate governance standards across their business operations. This acknowledgement by the JSE is an endorsement of our focus on developing human potential through quality education and recruitment.
To view our company profile, please click here.
Great businesses need great people
To our clients: We make your business, our business – we study the unique values and cultural norms that make your company a successful one and we relieve your company from the need to keep up to date with changing HR practices in recruitment. We have a clear understanding and knowledge of each of our core industries’ salary scales and expectations and can advise clients on how to retain placed candidates.
From this information comes our unwavering commitment to source and place suitably qualified people through an understanding of our clients’ needs.
To our candidates: We offer consultants who are specialists within their own fields. They understand the specifics of the niche markets in which they operate – the intricacies of IT and engineering qualifications, the needs of the financial industry as well as the challenges of the supply chain/freight industry.
This means you are engaging with someone who speaks your language, has a grasp of the industry’s needs and can perceive your opportunities. We also offer extensive pre-interview coaching to ensure your readiness for that crucial interview.
Founded in 1981, the organisation still has many of its original founders and, with the professional management team, brings more than 70 years of accumulated knowledge to the selection and placement of appropriate technical, specialist and management staff.
Communicate Personnel is a trading division within ADvTECH Resourcing, which is part of the listed company, ADvTECH Limited. The brand forms an integral part of the largest diversified education, training and placement company in South Africa.
More good reasons to join us
- As a thought leader within the recruitment industry, Communicate Personnel has incorporated various Social Media platforms in our recruitment methodology, which allows us access to a larger pool of applicants and to target exact skills required for often difficult-to-fill positions.
- We have national coverage and infrastructure.
- Members of APSO, CAPES and various Chambers of Commerce.
- Most of our consultants are ISPC qualified.
- Communicate Personnel has access to an extensive database of candidates developed over the past 30 years. In addition, all our consultants specialise within their respective niche areas and are subject experts, enabling them to attract the top skills in the country.
- We do not poach talent from our clients, though we cannot prevent candidates from approaching us.