Qualified CA (SA) with strong skills in financial modelling and analysis, with a focus on financial risk, risk management and investments. An outgoing individual who is open to challenges and opportunities to learn while lending his expertise to assist entities in improving.
He is extremely determined and never shy away from responsibility, this is evidenced by the numerous leadership opportunities handed to him even as a CA Trainee; such as preparing the interim financial statements for the department of home affairs in his first year of articles and being given the role of project manager for the company wide migration of IAS39 to IFRS 9. This responsibility was handed to him while he was serving as a trainee.
He is seeking an opportunity which will enable him to gain further exposure to both the Financial Services and Corporate Investment Banking entities.
- Awarded Academic Colours at Maritzburg College - 2010
- Entrance academic Scholarship awarded by Wits University for 4 distinctions awarded in matric – 2011
- Golden Key International Honour Society – (Top 15% of faculty entrance, 2012)
- Investec CSI Bursary recipient – 2012
- Men's Residence (Wits University) Academic Awards – 2012 (Economics IA, Economics IB, Accounting, Business Statistics)
- Men's Residence (Wits University) Academic Awards – 2013 (Business Enterprise Law)
- Sat in the National Treasury CAA Social Responsibility Committee – 2018
- Men's Res (Wits University) House Committee – 2013 (served as Treasurer)