This candidate is a CA(SA) qualified female, with more than 7 years post article experience. She started out in the manufacturing industry where she worked for 5.5 years where after she moved into the retailing and distribution industry where she is currently working as regional Financial manager.
In both her roles, she wasn't only responsible for the full financial function but she was also involved in system implementations- where she was super user, also involved in mergers and acquisitions.
She is currently in charge of 6 divisions of her current company. She is extremely operational and comes highly recommended by her peers
She is looking to join her next company as a senior Financial Manager or financial director that will be valued and given the opportunity to truly make a difference in the company. She is very strong on systems and financial models. If given the opportunity she will turn your company around.
Her duties includes, but is not limited to:
• Review of monthly results and packs per branch
• Monthly visit to each store to discuss the previous month's results
• Meeting with the Regional Executive, Branch Manager and Financial Managers
• Review of each branch's monthly General Ledger reconciliation files.
• Reconciliation of staff advances account performed
If you are looking for someone that is very hands on and not afraid to get their hands dirty, then this is the candidate for you.
Please contact me if you would like to set up an interview with this candidate.